3/19/00 - Changed to represent function keys as F1, F2, etc. rather than the numbers. Will automatically correct last version ini files.3/31/00 - Added Delete button to configuration screen
- Added Check RTTY AFC macro
4/2/00 - Added right click on titlebar invokes Configuration
- Fixed memory leak in Configuration
- Made Check RTTY AFC more reliable
- Made xstart, ystart in Configuration more reliable
5/6/00 - Make right click on titlebar optional
- More error checking in Command Wizard
- Auto select new buttons
- Restrict editing of commands to Command Wizard
9/4/00 - If no .ini file is found, a valid one will be created.
- Minor fixes in configuration
- Test with Windows Millennium Edition
- Test with WriteLog V10.18
3/4/01 - Added menu functions that had slipped in (Export and Rotor control).
- Automatically add missing entries to ini file.
7/9/01 - Add A/B on a serial port
- Add support for Intelligent Band Switch
- Add macro to turn on/off "TopMost" bit on various tuning windows (incl MMTTY)
- Add support for additional WL menu functions
- Add a checkbox to turn off the TopMost property for FKeys.
- Add a "menu" item for increasing or decreasing CW speed
3/4/02 - Add macro to save Rttyrite buffer to a file
- Add more extensive search for QSO entry window
- Add more aggressive emulation of ENTER keystroke.
1/18/03 - Change CQ and switch macro to work better.
- Add several WL commands that have been added through the versions.
3/9/03 - Fix bug in QTC sending
- Add INSERT macro to replicate action of Insert key
- Add TOGGLE macro to switch entry windows in two radio operation
- Change INI files so you can have multiple contest specific INI files
- New Contest file fails if there are more than 8 buttons on the current config (fixed)
- Colored text on buttons
- Fixed bug in configuration display that allowed buttons to cover dialog controls
- Added several new macros for controlling Rttyrite menus
- Allow FKeys to run without Writelog for configuration purposes
5/22/16 - Support Writelog V12 (QSO Entry window name change)
- Fix bug that only allowed first 99 Writelog menu items in command wizard